|Full Body Spray Tan||£20|
|Half Body Spray Tan||
Couture Tan contains a natural ''guide'' colour to aid the therapist with application. The ''guide'' colour is so natural that clients can continue their day and no one will know they have had a spray tan.
Couture Tan have two strengths.
Glow - which is suitable for pale to medium skin tones.
Bronze - which is suitable for medium to dark skin tones.
The tan has a five hour absorption time, develops fully within 24 hours and lasts with care between seven and ten days.
Prior to your tan
- Exfoliate and moisturise your skin regularly prior to having the body tanning treatment. Pay particular attention to the lower half of your legs, knees, ankles, top of feet, toes, elbows and knuckles.
- If you are shaving or waxing, please ensure you do this at least 8 hours before salon application. A much better result will be achieved and the tan will last longer.
- Wear loose dark clothing and flip flops to your body tanning session and not your best underwear!
- Make sure you dont wear any deoderant or moisturiser on the day of your tanning treatment.
After your tan
- Avoid getting your hands wet.
- For best results leave the tan on the skin overnight – if possible try to leave 5 hours before having your post tan shower. When showering you will notice your guide colour washing off and leaving a natural colour underneath.
- To ensure your tan lasts and wears off evenly apply a moisturiser each time after showering.